In this day to day life , our world is filled with technology . Be it smartphones , tablets ,laptops and so on. But till date nothing has replaced the legacy of the television. Whenever we want to escape the real world (maybe for some moments), we all turn on the TV and just look at the world and imagination of the people with everyone having a different perspective to a particular story. In today’s world, TV is not only an entertainment medium but also a model of standard and class. That’s why the manufacturers are making not just good performer but also aesthetically jaw-dropping. From the black and white era to colored one, box shaped to slim LEDs, now curved ultra HD and so on…only God knows what’s next lies ahead. But all we know is visual quality and viewing experience is getting better, price is getting much competitive, technological enhancements such as smart and android versions are getting accessible to the masses. But when you are thinking to buy a TV , the process becomes mind boggling as tons of features that you have never heard of are coming in this new age television and you just can’t decide which is the right one for you….whether those features with that much price is really required for you or whether you need that features at all. These are the questions for which we are here to give the answers and to tell you the best one out there waiting just for you….! So, we have prepared a list through which you can decide the TV for you or for whomsoever you are buying it this technological masterpiece.
1. Samsung 124 cm (49 Inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV UA49RU7100KXXL
If you want to experience superior picture & sound quality created specially for Indian viewers in 4K resolution than this the product for you. The superior sleek TV enhances the look of your living room becomes a “The thing” to flaunt and just raises the bar for your peers. A Smart TV – watch videos, play music, or view photos through a USB connection, through Internet or via your phone using cast screen feature. You can watch HDR content with better clarity and detailed color expression. This Samsung masterpiece gives you more accurate details in bright and dark scenes.
- It has a 4K UHD (3840 x 2160p) resolution that gives you best in class content.
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 2 USB port to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- It has Smart TV Features such as Built-in WiFi and also some free Apps
- World class 20 Watts sound output.
- The only drawback is that the price is slightly on the higher side.
2. Mi LED TV 4X 125.7 cm (50) 4K Ultra HD Android TV
Mi over the short span of time has established itself as a game changer in TV segment. With all the latest features and that too at a competitive price has shaken some nerves of the old players. With this 4K for everyone with best in class picture quality and Dolby + DTS HD audio for complete cinematic experience you can’t expect more in this price. Also, it comes with supporting applications like Netflix, Prime Video, Hotstar and all apps available on Play Store.
- It has a 4K UHD (3840 x 2160p) resolution that gives you best in class content.
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players gaming console | 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- The sound output is 20 watts with Dolby+ DTS-HD.
- The Smart TV features includes Built-In Wi-Fi , PatchWall , Netflix , Prime Video , Hotstar and Android TV 9.0 + Google Assistant Data Saver
- The USP is the Display that is an LED Panel with 4K HDR 10-bit display.
- 1 year warranty on product and 1 year extra on Panel.
Service after sales of MI for Tv segment is not upto the mark
3. Sony KLV-40R252F (Best 40-42-inch Full HD LED TV)
Sony being the first brand to introduce HDR in this size segment is nothing short of amazing. With its superb built quality and best display, the TV has HDR which is one of the technologies that really makes a big difference in picture quality. With its sound system having a subwoofer there is no need for external soundbar. And the TV is a SMART TV too, which makes it an attractive buy.
- With Full HD and HDR it has great picture quality.
- Subwoofer gives you a good sound experience.
- Sony TVs are always expensive side, so you have to a little premium price.
- Refresh rate is not so good.
4. SAMSUNG 43 INCH UA43N5300AR FULL HD LED SMART TV
Samsung 43 Inch UA43N5300AR Full HD LED Smart TV is number 4 on the list. It is the best 43 inch LED TV in India. Samsung is offering a wide range of TVs and that too with plethora of specifications and this masterpiece is another addition in this lineup. It’s display resolution is full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels).The refresh rate is 50Hz and that is quite good compared to its price and moreover it is a smart TV, so there is nothing in which this TV is lagging behind.
- The 4 Channel sound output from the top and bottom of TV spreads out optimally in the entire room to give an unparalleled cinematic sound quality.
- Ultra Clean View feature analyses original content to deliver images with reduced distortion.
- Purcolor feature allows the TV to express most shades of color as nature intended for optimal picture performance.
- Dividing the screen into zones, Micro Dimming Pro technology analyses each one for deeper blacks and purer whites.
- It has 2 HDMI ports and 1 USB port.
- It has only 1 USB port.
- The design could have been more aesthetic.
5. Mi LED TV 4C PRO 80cm HD Ready Android TV
The MI TV series doesn’t let its brand down with this Mi LED TV 4C PRO. It comes with irresistible features such as HD Ready display, 64-bit Quad-core processor, DTS-HD audio, Google Voice Search, ultra-bright resolution, built-in Chromecast and Play Store. It also has 7,00,000+ hours of content on PatchWall, multiple ports, 32-inch display screen and much more. Having state-of-the-art display through which you will be able to experience the best contrast between colours. It is a smart Android TV that’s going to fill all your needs. It also has
voice control feature that is by using a voice-enabled remote you have the access to Google Voice search.
- The multiple ports allow you to connect various entertainment devices.
- Voice control feature at this price is very rare.
- Really state of the art display that makes your TV worth watching.
- Some people don’t like the sound output.
- Complaints of Customer service of MI TV comes often.
6. Sony Bravia 32-inch HD Ready LED TV – Smart Combo
Sony needs no introduction of how good it is when it comes to TV segment as it’s been a market leader for years now. The HD Ready (1366×768) Resolution with the Refresh Rate of 50 Hertz gives you really good visual experience. The 30 Watts Sound Output having a built-In Subwoofer and a Clear Audio+ is the perfect sound output you’re going to need for your home. So, if you are a brand guy who needs a good quality product than this is the product for you.
- It is having a Connectivity of 2 HDMI ports to connect a set-top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console and also 2 USB port to connect hard drives and other USB devices.
- The display is X-Reality Pro with HDR and Contrast Enhancement that makes your TV watching a visual spectacle.
- Built-in Sub-woofer with Clear Audio+ is the highlight for the people who really needs good sound output.
- Sony does provide you good quality products and has established itself as a world-class brand but you have to pay the premium. Moreover, the same features you can also get with other brands at a relatively cheaper price.
7. LG 43 INCH 43UK6360PTE 4K UHD LED SMART TV
LG being a renowned brand in the home appliances segment has made its mark over a decade in the TV industry and this product is nothing short of a masterpiece.
The resolution is 4K UHD (3840 x 2160p) with a Refresh Rate of 50 hertz. It has smart features such as Built-in WiFi , ThinQ AI technology , Cloud Photo and Video App , Netflix Recommended. Having connectivity of 3 HDMI ports to connect set-top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console and also 2 USB port to connect hard drives and other USB devices is all you can ask from this TV. The Sound output is 20 Watts Output with DTS Virtual technology.
- The 4K Active HDR Display having an IPS 4K Display and Cloud’s Photo & Video is the USP of this product.
- The good sound quality that makes your visual experience more engaging.
- Good no. of ports for connectivity with entertainment devices.
- There is a lag of 2 sec when you turn on/off the TV.
- Cast screen feature reduces the display size of the picture or video.
8. Kodak 80 cm (32 inches) HD Ready LED Smart TV 32HDXSMART Pro
- Kodak is not a big brand when it comes to TV but the feature it is giving at this much price makes us just irresistible to put it on our list. The resolution is HD Ready 1366×768) with the Refresh Rate of 60 hertz. The Connectivity is of 3 HDMI ports to connect a set-top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console & 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices. It consist of Smart TV features such as Android-based Smart TV with ARM Cortex and A7 core processor(1 GB of RAM & 8 GB ROM) that supports applications such as Netflix, Hotstar & YouTube. With all these features it gives you a complete package that an Indian viewer can demand at this much price.
- The 20 Watts sound Output with In-built box speakers, Automatic Volume Level, Wi-Fi Type:802.11 b/g/n, Supported Video Formats: AVI, MPG, DAT, VOB, DIV, MOV, MKV, RM. is more than what we can expect.
- The display is of A+ Grade IPS Panel and has a Premium Finish Design.
- Warranty: 1-year standard warranty by Kodak from the date of purchase
- Build quality of kodak is somewhat doubtful.
- Not recommended to buy if you are a brand guy.
- Service after sales is not up to the mark of kodak.
9. Sony 80 cm (32 Inches) HD Ready LED TV KLV- 32R202F
Sony is again coming in our list as in 32inches segment also, the brand is giving tough competition to its peers. The Resolution is HD Ready (1366x768p) with Refresh Rate of 50 hertz. The BACKLIGHT TYPE is Direct LED. The Display has Clear Resolution Enhancer which makes your viewing experience engaging. It offers Connectivity of 2 HDMI ports to connect a set-top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console and 1 USB port to connect hard drives and other USB devices. The Sound Output is 20 Watts & the SPEAKER TYPE is Open Baffle Speaker.
- The price is competitive and offers really good features.
- The clear resolution enhancer makes the color contrast and picture quality a level up.
- It has only 1 USB port for connectivity purposes.
- The speaker type is an open baffle speaker that sometimes gives you a bursting sound.
10. iFFalcon 32P30S
TCL is a Chinese brand that makes Budget TVs worldwide. In India they sell under the brand iFFalcon. It has Quad-core CPU and a Dual-core GPU (with 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of storage space). It is a 32 inch HD Ready model with 60 Hz refresh rate. It is having HDR10 support which makes the visual quality awesome. It supports Google Assistant and also it has solid 8W x 2 stereo speakers for sound output
- The android operating system with Quadcore processor gives you a good performance.
- The HDR10 display is really the USP of this product.
- With Android OS it has lots of apps and games on its app store.
- The competitive price of this product makes it a must-buy product for middle budget customers.
- New brand to Indian market so haven’t made a big name for itself yet .
- It doesn’t have Wide Color Gamut technology so the color contrast may not be of that much good quality.
You may be getting confused which TV to buy in this wonderland of TV. Don’t worry we’ll give you some parameters on the basis of which you can select the TV worth for you. So, hold on tight and just read the following parameters given below and get the best TV for yourself.
- Size – Size is the most important parameter while buying a TV. First you should consider your house space conditions and the size you would want to see the picture on. Like most middle class houses buy 32inch TV. But if have relatively more space than go for 40-43 inches and above depending on your budget as its one time investment and you should spend it wisely.
- Budget – While buying anything we all have to consider our budget and in case of TV also the case is the same. You are spending thousands so think twice and then spend on the you TV keeping in view the other parameters.
- Visual and Sound quality – Always keep in mind that visual quality is an important factor , be it UHD,HDR etc. and similarly the sound quality so that you don’t have to compromise while watching your favourite shows.
- Warranty – The warranty is an important factor and nowdays almost all the company’s offer at least 1 year warranty that may be extended according to the deals. So, while you’re spending a good fortune you should always consider about warranty also just to be secure in case of mishappening.